Saturday, August 1, 2015

Vacation

No plans (well... You know me, somethings needed to be checked, but really NO plans for the most part)
Weather cooperated or we cooperated with the weather... Love "not" planning... everything fell into place
Hike up random hill - challenge and proof I can handle even 18kgs of live weight on my back - playing the "sherpa game" with the kids
Knowing when enough is enough and turning back down (not giving up, but 2.5km hike up steep hill was enough for one day)...
Pushing my (our) limits on hike down from Chopok (3km thru stony ravine)... Again the sherpa game. Loving it... My legs not so much
Listening to talks and questions of our 5 year old for HOURS... when asked to be quiet for just a little bit... that lasted for... 15 seconds!!! (I counted).
Discovering that aquapark is also fun for adults with kids in tow...
Don't trust a man, when he says "that bobsled ride is easy, go with Annie"... Especially on the steepest bobsled ride (advertised as so)... Uff... Baby girl kept saying " mommy don't hug me so tight"
Wondering if falling in love with someone over again is possible... Trying...
Smiles and laughs of my kids are priceless... Another aquapark trip... more laughs
Suntanned...
Fit in a dress I bought 18 years ago - fun memories... Hubby says it's OK to wear in public :)

Love summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment