Friday, July 24, 2015

Spontaneous - random thoughts

Being spontaneous...

Trip to Prague
Vine and music with a friend
Dancing with strangers under a railway bridge
Smiles that are just meant to be
Crossing my own boundaries of fear - crossing that railway bridge twice... unsteady feet, train trembling... but happy
Changing plans to follow intuition
Listening to signs and exploring what is being shown to me
Be proud of myself just because
Seeing old friend
Saying NO to offer outside my comfort zone
Saying YES to something that feels so right... but is on the edge of a moral zone

Being happy

Hugging kids with passion and love
Dancing to random music (at home, no worries)

Petting green frog

Loving

Realizing that hope cannot be lost so easily

Open minded about things unexplained

Running out of chess moves doesn't mean end of the game

Learning to just let things be and evolve

Running - from nothing, but for myself


No comments:

Post a Comment